Glass tube of 'Spasticine' tablets (benzyl succinal, papaverine hydrochloride, atropine), in original carton with metal lid. Carton: 115 mm x 20 mm x 20 mm, 26g. Produced by the Swiss Serum and Vaccine Institute, Berne, Switzerland. Distributed by H. R. Napp Ltd., 3-4 Clement's Inn, London, WC2, England. 1930-1950
- Medical Glass-ware
- Object Number:
- Wellcome Trust
- Loan: Wellcome Trust
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.