Foreign body, a teaspoon accidentally swallowed by

Made:
1901-1918

Foreign body, a teaspoon accidentally swallowed by 74 year old male on 16th April 1918, passed naturally per rectum about a month later, English, 1901-1918

Details

Category:
Surgery
Object Number:
A622916
type:
foreign bodies, surgery (gastro-intestinal) foreign bodies, spoons, surgery (gastro-intestinal)
credit:
Rewell Atkinson, T.
status:
Loan: Wellcome Trust

Cite this page

Rights

We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.


Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero


Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence

Using our data

Download

Download catalogue entry as json

Download manifest IIIF

Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.