Glass bottle of Paregoric Elixir

Made:
1880-1914 in Cheltenham

Slender glass bottle with glass stopper and chamois cover full of Paregoric Elixir (camphorated tincture of opium). 123 mm x 30 mm x 42 mm, 216 g. Dispensed by Fletcher & Palme, English, 1880-1914.

Details

Category:
Materia Medica & Pharmacology
Object Number:
A630127 Pt6
Materials:
camphor, chamois, complete, glass, opium tincture
type:
opium
credit:
Wellcome Trust
status:
Loan: Wellcome Trust

Cite this page

Rights

We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.


Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero


Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence

Using our data

Download

Download catalogue entry as json

Download manifest IIIF

Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.