Poster reproduction, St. Andrews, by Henry Gawthorn, 1989. Depicts golfers on the old course at St Andrews, with bathers on West Sands and at the edge of the course, and the Royal and Ancient Club House and the town in background Text: The Home of the Royal and Ancient Game. Illustrated guide free from Town Clerk or any LNER Office or Agency. Printed by T.E. Dennis and Sons Ltd., Scarborough. Dimensions: 640 x810mm. Facsimile reproduction of the original poster of 1927. Two copies.
- Railway Posters, Notices & Handbills
- Object Number:
- commercial records and equipment
- St. Andrews of Course Ltd.
- Permanent collection
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.