Decorative ship's crest, London Midland & Scottish Railway, cast iron, removed from the stern of the Twin-Screw Steamship, Duke of Lancaster II, built 1928 by Wm. Denny & Bros Ltd, Dumbarton, served commercially on the Heysham-Belfast route during peacetime, made her last sailing on the 13th August 1956 and broken up shortly afterwards.
- Railway Heraldry
- Object Number:
- Permanent collection
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF