Plate glass panel, in two pieces, with engraved design by Victor Reinganum, featuring 'Electric Power as the link between the Natural Sources of Energy and the Consumer'. Commissioned for the Science Museum's Electric Power gallery, 1953. 170x227x1cm, 170x160x1cm. (approx. 11'x5.6")
- Object Number:
smaller panel: 1700 x 1600 x 10 mm
- glass engraved panels
- Institution of Electrical Engineers
- Permanent collection
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.