Harland differential controller, part of a Harland

Made:
1956

Harland differential controller, part of a Harland sectional machine drive installed at Colthrop Board Mill, Thatcham, Berkshire, in 1956, where it operated until 2000 controlling the motors of a board manufacturing machine. (The part acquired comprises two controllers in a single frame, one of several sections bolted together in the complete unit.)

Details

Category:
Electricity Supply
Object Number:
2004-63
Measurements:
overall (approx.): 1250 x 1000 x 900 mm
type:
electric motor control gear
credit:
Gazeley Properties
status:
Permanent collection

Cite this page

Rights

We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.


Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero


Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence

Using our data

Download

Download catalogue entry as json

Download manifest IIIF

Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.