Metal sub-unit containing valves and other electronic components mounted as presentation souvenir from LEO II, made by the English Electric Company, British, 1958.
Only thirteen LEO II computers were manufactured between 1957 and 1963, after which they were superseded by the LEO III. This LEO II was used as the wages computer at Stewarts and Lloyds Steelworks in Corby, and was presented to a former employee when the computer was taken out of service and broken down.
- Computing & Data Processing
- Object Number:
- electron tube
- Donated by Mrs J. Rocky
- Permanent collection
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.