Eumig P8 8mm silent cine projector

Made:
1954-1968 in Vienna
maker:
Eumig

Buy this image as a print 

License this image for commercial use at Science and Society Picture Library

Buy this image as a print 

License this image for commercial use at Science and Society Picture Library

Eumig P8 8mm Cine Projector, 1954
The Kodak Collection at the National Media Museum, Bradford
Science Museum Group Collection

Eumig P8 Automatic Novo 8mm cine projector, c.1962
The Kodak Collection at the National Media Museum, Bradford
Science Museum Group Collection

Eumig P8 cine projector for 8mm film, up to 400 foot capacity. Eumig Eupronar coated projection lens F: 20mm f/1.4. Two sprockets and claw drive. Electric motor, slider speed control. On-off switch. Framing control. 12 volt, 100 watt A1/186 lamp, single contact bayonet cap. Reflector condenser system. Two flat pin input socket. Mains voltage adjuster. Hand rewind. Spool arms fold away inside body. Serial no. 963761.

This was Eumig's most popular projector. Between 1954 and 1969, 1.3 million examples of this model were manufactured.

Details

Category:
Cinematography
Object Number:
1990-5036/3323
type:
cine projecctor
credit:
The Kodak Collection at the National Media Museum, Bradford
status:
Permanent collection

Cite this page

Rights

We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.


Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero


Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence

Using our data

Download

Download catalogue entry as json

Download manifest IIIF

Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.