The Wireless World
Specialist publication for the amateur radio enthusiast which began publication in 1913. The proprietors were Iliffe & Sons Ltd who were located in London. The publication continued as The Wireless World until 1922 when it became known as The Wireless World and Radio Review, following a merger with Radio Review.
Initially the publication was aimed at the home constructor of radio sets, in 1984 it was renamed Electronics & Wireless World and continues as a magazine for electronics and design engineers.