Frank Pearn & Co Ltd

The company had already been manufacturing various types of pumps, since the late 19th century under the name of Frank Pearn, Wells & Co. A partnership was formed in 1880 and Frank Pearn & Co Ltd was founded.

The company continued to manufacture pumps, at some time becoming a subsidiary of Holden & Brooke Limited of West Gorton. Frank Pearn & Co Ltd was wound up voluntarily on the 24th March 1955.