1835-1933, boilermaker and engineer, Manchester.
Engineering firm Galloway, Bowman and Glasgow was established in Lancashire in 1790. In 1835, William and John Galloway left the company and established their own firm, W. and J. Galloway. The company became W. and J. Galloway and sons in 1856, and became a private company, Galloways Ltd in 1889.
The firms records, drawings and patterns were purchased by Hick, Hargreaves & Co. in 1933.