John Swain and Son Limited
- London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
Active as 'John Swain' in 1888, working as a draughtsman and engraver at 266 Strand. By 1902 the company was known as John Swain & Son Limited - photo-engravers based at 58 Farringdon Street and 163a Strand. The company later moved to Columbia House 89-90 Shoe Lane, Fleet Street, EC. By 1913 they had businesses in High Barnet, Glasgow, Manchester, Bristol and Paris. By 1943 they had once again moved premises to Bank Buildings, 20 Kingsway, London WC2.