Lynn & Fakenham Railway 1876 - 1883
- Norfolk, England, United Kingdom
The railway was authorised in 1876 but did not open until 1880. The line ran for 20 miles until it was granted rights to an extension. In 1883, the line merged with several other small Norfilk based railway companies to form the Eastern and Midland Railway. The line eventually closed to passengers in 1959.