Chinnor & Princes Risborough Railway 1990

Nationality:
British

The line was once part of the Great Western Railway branch line between Watlington and Princes Risborough. The service was closed to passengers in 1957 and to goods in 1989. The Chinnor and Princes Risborough Railway Association was formed in 1990 and began operating passenger trains between Chinnor and the site of Wainhill Halt in 1994.