Electro Medical Supplies (Greenham) Limited 1924

Nationality:
British
based:
London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom

1924 - founded by Charles Greenham (d. 1970) with office in Rathbone Place, Oxford Street, London, selling galvanic and faradic batteries, "Sunlight lamps" etc. c.1927 - leased workshop in Stanhope Street near Euston Station, London. 1933-1969 - office in Great Portland Street, London (209B); factory moved to Ossulston Street; 1956 - factory moved to Calshott Street off Pentonville Road, Islington; 1964 - moved to Archway, north London; 1969 - factory and offices moved to Wantage, Berkshire (now Oxfordshire) and London offices closed; 2010 - Grove Technology Park, Oxfordshire, England; Company Reg. No. 601612