Farrow & Jackson

industry:
Engineer,
Manufacturer

Company established 1798, based at 16 Great Tower Street, London, ECl; became a private limited company in 1897; 1914 listed as Mechanical engineers and manufacturers of wine bins and cellar requisites and machinery for brewing, mineral water and refrigerating trades; also listed as at 8 Haymarket and 91 Mansell Street, Aldgate and 24 Eastminster and as wine and spirit merchants; worked with Britannia metal, iron, steel, copper alloys and silver-plated goods.