Eaton Railway 1895 - 1947
- England, United Kingdom
Commissioned by the 1st Duke of Westminster in 1895. Linked with the mainline, and provided an efficient haulage services within the estate as well as a passenger service for visitors.
In 1947, while Eaton Hall was leased to the War Department, the railway was taken up and sold on the instructions of the 2nd Duke.
In 1996, the 6th Duke reinstated the railway.