W H Grindley and Company Limited
- Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
1891 - founded by William Harry Grindley. 1960 - business purchased by Alfred Clough Ltd.
1978 - renamed Grindley of Stoke (ceramics) Ltd. 1982 - Federated Potteries Co. Ltd. took over in and in 1988 the business was re-purchased by W. H. Grindley. 1991 - receivers were called in. In the same year, Woodlands Pottery took over.