Hexham & Allendale Railway 1865 - 1876

Nationality:
British

Authorised on 19 June 1865 and opened for goods on 13 January 1868 and to passengers on 1 March 1869. Until 1898 the main line ended at a station known as Catton Road as it was closed to Catton than to Allendale. The company was dissolved and vested in the NER by an Act of 13 July 1876.