Blackrock & Passage Railway Cork 1850 - 1924
- County Cork, Munster, Ireland
Originally opened in 1850 as a broad gauge (5' 3" or 1600 mm) railway between Cork and Passage West, but was converted to 3' gauge (914 mm) in 1902. A extension southwards from Passage West to Crosshaven opened in 1904. In 1924 the company was incorporated into the Great Southern Railway.