Birmingham & Gloucester Railway 1836 - 1846

Nationality:
British

Authorized 22 April 1836. Opened from Cheltenham to Bromsgrove on 24 June 1840, Bromsgrove-Cofton on 17 September, Cheltenham-Gloucester on 4 November, Cofton-Camp Hill on 17 December, and to Curzon Street, Birmingham, on 16 August 1841. It was leased by the MR with effect from 1 July 1845, which absorbed the company on 3 August 1846.