Preston & West Riding Junction Railway Fleetwood 1846 - 1866
- England, United Kingdom
Incorporated on 27 July 1846. Absorbed the P&LR by an Act of 23 June 1856 and, on re-incorporation, opened an extension to Maudland Bridge on 1 November. Absorbed by the L&NWR and L&YR jointly with effect from 1 July 1866, under an Act of June 17.