Materials on Oxygen Systems and Equipment
- part of archive:
- Collection of papers relating to the Research and Development of a Full Pressure Suit
- Wright, Ian B. ,
- Roxburgh, H. L. (Wing Commander) ,
- A. V. Roe & Co. Ltd ,
- Royal Aircraft Establishment ,
- Normalair Ltd. ,
- RAF Institute of Aviation Medicine ,
- Billingham, John ,
- Federal Aviation Administration ,
- Royal Air Force ,
- Simpson, R.E. ,
- Bolton, C.B. ,
- Beardshall, George ,
- Robertson, D.G. ,
- Bendix Aviation Corporation and
- Ministry of Supply
Publications, instructional materials, technical papers and reports, and other related ephemera to aid in the development of oxygen pressure regulatory systems, supply systems and equipment.
Originally kept in a brown folder marked 'R.A.E. Instruction'.
- Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautics, Airline Industry
- Access is given in accordance with the Science and Industry Museum's access policy. Material from this collection is available to researchers through the Museum's Archive Study Area.