- part of archive:
- Collection of papers relating to the Research and Development of a Full Pressure Suit
- Royal Aircraft Establishment ,
- Wright Air Development Center ,
- Microcell Moulding Ltd. ,
- The British Oxygen Company Limited ,
- RAF Institute of Aviation Medicine ,
- Hymatic Engineering Co. ,
- Wright, Ian B. ,
- Sivyer, J.S. ,
- Cook, G. C. ,
- Bell, A.T. ,
- Bloomfield, G.V. ,
- Ernsting, John ,
- McKerslake, D. ,
- Cobb, H.J. and
- Seeler, Henry W.
Contains notes, reports and papers from Symposium's held at the Royal Aircraft Establishment, Farnborough on full pressure suits, related equipment and environments.
Originally kept in brown folder with 'Frankenstein, Mr Ian Wright' written in pencil.
- Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautics, Airline Industry
- Access is given in accordance with the Science and Industry Museum's access policy. Material from this collection is available to researchers through the Museum's Archive Study Area.