Full Pressure Suit Symposium Papers
- part of archive:
- Collection of papers relating to the Research and Development of a Full Pressure Suit
- Royal Aircraft Establishment ,
- Wright Air Development Center ,
- Microcell Moulding Ltd. ,
- The British Oxygen Company Limited ,
- RAF Institute of Aviation Medicine ,
- Hymatic Engineering Co. ,
- Sivyer, J.S. ,
- Cook, G. C. ,
- Bell, A.T. ,
- Bloomfield, G.V. ,
- Ernsting, John ,
- McKerslake, D. ,
- Cobb, H.J. and
- Seeler, Henry W.
A series of papers that were presented at the Full Pressure Suit Symposium held at the Royal Aircraft Establishment, Farnborough between 17th and 18th May 1962. Also contains an informational letter about the Symposium.
- Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautics, Airline Industry
- Access is given in accordance with the Museum of Science and Industry's access policy. Material from this collection is available to researchers through the Museum's Archive Study Area.