Glass bottle for paregoric elixir

Made:
1851-1900 in London
maker:
Godfrey and Cooke

Slender glass bottle with ground glass stopper for 'Paregorick Elixir' (camphorated tincture of opium) with traces remaining. 122 mm x 40 mm x 27 mm, 170 g. Dispensed by Godfrey and Cooke, London, late nineteenth century.

Related people

Details

Category:
Materia Medica & Pharmacology
Object Number:
A500506 Pt11
Materials:
camphor, glass, opium tincture, trace
type:
opium
credit:
Wellcome Trust

Cite this page

Rights

We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.


Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero


Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence

Using our data

Download

Download catalogue entry as json

Download manifest IIIF

Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.