Tablet Stone, Moretonhampstead & South Devon Railway
Commemorative tablet stone, recording the opening of the Moretonhampstead & South Devon Railway with the names of the original directors in 1866, Earl of Devon, Thomas Wills, William R Hole, John Divett, Elias Cuming and Thomas Woollcombe, ex Moretonhampstead Station, erected by Elias Jack Cuming in 1924, son of the Director Elias Cuming.
- Miscellanea & Curiosities
- Object Number:
- tablet stone
- British Rail, Historical Relics
- Permanent collection
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.