Decorative ship's plaque, Great Western Railway, metal, curved, with two shields bearing the arms of the City of London and the City of Bristol, GWR final device, from bow of Twin Screw-Steamship St Patrick, built 1948 by Cammell Laird & Co Ltd., Birkenhead, last ship to be ordered by GWR, scrapped c.1975. Dimensions: 1320.8 mm x 1041.4 mm.
- Railway Shipping
- Object Number:
- Permanent collection
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.