Bell & Howell Filmo Projector, c. 1926. Cine projector for 16mm film, 400' spool capacity. Fitted with a Graf optical co lens F: 2 inches (Pat. 6.26) in helical screw mount. Two continuous sprockets, claw intermittent. Gate and snubber rollers opened by single lever. FRaming control on claw mechanism. Double condensers, removable. 110v, 200w prefocus lamp. Electric motor drive, forward/ reverse switch. Hand rewind. Inching knob. No.35812. Manufactured by Bell & Howell Co., Chicago.
- Object Number:
- tools and equipment
- equipment by process
- image viewing equipment
- image projecting equipment (unit)
- The Kodak Collection at the National Media Museum, Bradford
- Permanent collection
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.