Manesty Machines Limited
1920 - Company is created to produce a separate identity for the manufacture of pharmaceutical equipment machinery, from that of pharmaceutical products, which had been carried out by Thompson and Capper Wholesale Limited. 1937 - both Manesty Machines Ltd and Thompson and Capper Wholesale Limited move to Speke, Liverpool. 1946 - John Holroyd and Co. Ltd purchases Manesty Machines Ltd. 1964 - Renold Chains Limited purchases Holroyds. 1990 - Barry Wehmiller International purchases Manesty Machines.