Buttons Ltd 1907
- Birmingham, Borough of Birmingham, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
The company was founded in 1907 and by 1913 they had three sites in Birmingham; Portland Street, Worstone Lane and Clissold Street all of which made buttons, buckles and stampings. Some of their buttons were also made in London. They also sold suitable dies and button making machinery. The trademarks of the company included three domes and crossed swords. From 1992 the company became part of Francis Sumner Engineering Co.