Parker Field & Sons 1842 - 1877
- City of London, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
Field & Sons was also founded in the eighteenth century, but in London, not Birmingham. In the 1794 Directory of London and Westminster & Borough of Southwark, the company was listed as Field & Parker, located at 233 High Holborn, London. According to a note from Chris Gower, the name of the company changed to Parker, Field & Sons from 1842 -1877, although their products were often marked just Field, 233 Holborn, London. From 1877-1883 the company relocated to 59 Lehman Street and the company name changed to Field & Sons. At this point the company seems to have gone out of business.