Hammond Turner and Sons Limited 1717 - 1955
- Birmingham, Borough of Birmingham, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
The Hammond firm of button makers was established in 1717 and operated from 100 Snowhill, Birmingham until 1800. At some point between the years of 1790-1823 the firm began operating as Hammond, Turner & Dickinson and after 1823 as Hammond Turner & Sons eventually changing its name to Hammond Turner & Sons Ltd. The company is most famous for the sporting buttons it made 1840-50.