1897 - E. Dent & Co became incorporated. 1901 - begins producing chronometers and compasses for the Admiralty. 1904 - The Shah of Persia grants Royal Warrant. 1908 - obtained first prizes for clock and watches at the Franco-British Exhibition. 1949 - checked and repaired watches for the Royal Air Force. 1975 - became a subsidiary of Toye & Co. Ltd. 2006 - won commission for the station platform clock at St. Pancras station, London.
Traded at 61 Strand (1912), 28 Cockspur St. (1933) & 41 Pall Mall (1970) all London, England