1887 - 1968 Traded at 40 Renfrew Street and 100 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, Scotland
Traded at Crown Buildings, 100 Sauchiehall St., Glasgow (1880s), 45 Renfrew St., Glasgow, Sotland and 7 Teviot Place, Edinburgh, Scotland and 25 High St., Manchester, England (1902-1912). From 1968 address was Freshwater Road. Chadwell Heath, Essex.
1978: Bought by Merck
1987 merged with BDH
1990: Merck consolidates all businesses as Merck Ltd.