Founded from take over of F.E. Becker & Co. by W.J. George Ltd. In 1897, former continued to trade under the original name until 1950s when W. & J. George & Becker Ltd., was adopted. The company was succeeded by Griffin & George when W. & J. George & Becker Ltd merged with Griffin & Tatlock.
1947 - Nivoc House, 17-19 Hatton Wall, London, EC1; 157 Great Charles Street, Birmingham; Alperton, Wembley, Middlesex, England